Wednesday, January 09, 2008

another quote...Maybe one day i wont have to plagiarize

Had a great day today/ evening. Met up with two great friends and laughed the evening away. Then saw a great morning. Then late tonightmet with a friend who was livid with me. Kind of sucks, its like, you do try to do whats right and then bang. You do something unintentional and then scorned.

Honestly, I'll do what i can for that person, i shake my head though. Its like you have to take a person for who and what they are, you don't cancel past deeds for one misdeed. I sometimes wonder what it says about the person who does. Anyways, my plagiarized quote :(


On a more positive note dandruffy, and the man from the far east should be back this week! :)

Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home