Wednesday, December 05, 2007

INDIA...Part I

Really quick. Still alive. Total culture shock in inefficiency. Totally appreciate the organization of india. Met some nice people though.

So...basically no sleep (came from over nights), middle seats on flight, packed, 15 hour flight + 3 hour wait for bus +7 hour bus ride with horns blaring all night... + my dad winging it off memory...

PRICELESS

Staying in an awesome hotel though, in chandrigragh

So plan is tomorrow jalandhar, then amritsar, then maybe 10 hour bus ride back to delhi. I'm going to push for a flight back to delhi

RD : )

6 Comments:

Blogger dandruffy said...

Hey, glad to see you're making time to blog. Hope that you'll keep it up!

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you going to see the golden temple?? julundurrrrrrr!!!!!!!

they get DOWN in Jalandhar... or so I hear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doOixLCnDn0

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(just wanted to clarify that I know Sri Harmandir Sahib is not in Jalandhar!)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Maximusdodo-ness said...

Thanks guys! Yeti! OMG, the GT was religous. I went into the water there, and i was sooo skeptical, plus my dad made me. Wow, it was def a moment.

DUDE! when can i visit you!?

9:22 AM  
Blogger yeti said...

the golden temple is without a doubt the most beautiful religious monument / shrine i've ever seen, ever. i went there at sunrise a number of years ago. i can't believe some of the pictures I took. amazing place.

11:12 PM  
Blogger yeti said...

you can visit anytime after MLK weekend.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home